Donations to the Penfield Foundation
The Penfield Foundation has received donations including the following:
- The Penfield Foundation board has donated since its incorporation in 2001 to pay for filing fees and related expenses, as well as several general donations and an in-kind gravel donation for maintaining the cabin parking lot.
- In 2007, a former Troop 19 Assistant Scoutmaster donated $5,000 for an endowment fund.
- In 2007, a former Troop 19 Scoutmaster and his wife donated $10,000 for an endowment fund.
- From 2007 to 2010, a former Troop 19 scout family donated a series of $200 to 300 annual gifts.
- In 2016, Premium Services, Inc. donated related to re-graveling the driveways, parking lot, walkways and fire-bowl area of the cabin property.
The Whatcom Educational Credit Union provided a $900 grant in 2012 and a $950 grant in 2013 to support cabin maintenance and repair. The 2012 grant included funds to repair the cabin porch and to re-gravel the driveway and parking area. The 2013 grant funding provided installation of a French drain and upgraded electrical wiring in the cabin.
Revised 5-30-2017 0407.